Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Transformation Nation: THANK YOU


Dear Family, Friends, Friends of Family and Friends of Friends,

I knew when I found out that I was a Top 10 Finalist in The Dr. Oz Show Transformation Nation:  Million Dollar You contest that I'd be blogging every day.  There were a lot of things that I wanted to share about being on the show as well as asking people to vote for me.  I also knew that the last post of the week would be this letter but finding the right words has been a struggle.

I was very fortunate to spend the weekend in my hometown with family and I was reminded that this experience has been as thrilling for you as it has been for me.  Family, friends and complete strangers told me how proud they were of me and encouraged me to keep going to achieve my goal.  I cannot tell you how much each moment of each day, and each story, email, and instant message has meant to me.  Some of you made me cry happy tears and some of you made me laugh but I hope you know that each and every message will, forever and always, hold a special place in my heart.

I have no idea what will happen next but I know that I am proud to have come as far as I have and I look forward to whatever adventure is next.  Until there is more to share . . .


Much love,
Jen


2 comments:

  1. i almost cried and we have never even met! I joined WW after gaining weight during menopause. I lost 30 pounds and hope that all young girls watch their health before their 50's because it just gets harder as we age. I think your journey should be a inspiration to all!! Congratulations on all that you have already achieved and all that is still to come. Karen a past member from WW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous...I have known Jen for over 17 Years and she was always happy and fu. And had such charisma. When I saw her video on Dr. OZ'S website I cried my heart out....i would have never thought she was sad and depressed...EVER!!!! what's more amazing is when I saw Jen NOW.....I had to close my eyes and listen to her voice....she doesn't loom like the same person I knew but the voice is something that has always made me smile and will always be in my head.....a true champion and inspiration she is to everyone who knows her. JEN....i love you and, again, am so freaking proud of you. And Anonymous.....congratulations on your journey, too! Hugs to both of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete