Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Planning or predicting?

Thank goodness that we didn't have a huge snowstorm yesterday because it was fabulous to see my Weight Watchers meeting friends.  In case you aren't aware we got hit with bad snowstorms on the last two Tuesdays and the meetings were cancelled.  I was super happy to meet yesterday because I missed all my friends!  I had baked these Snickerdoodle Blondie bars and took a few along.  I thought they were pretty good (though raisins or a cinnamon/sugar topping would make it better, in my opinion) and they got good reviews from the ladies too.

Anyway... the topic this month is about planning.  As in planning your next meal so you know how many PointsPlus you'll spend as well as planning your next activity.  I thought planning being the topic was slightly ironic given my last blog post because it's almost as though I planned on having a weight gain.  I gained 0.4 pounds which is disappointing I know it is not the end of the world.  

I credit my buoyed spirits to solid half marathon training, more sunlit hours each day and the fact that my clothes feel good.  While the scale may not be moving (or moving in the wrong direction) I have been really hitting the goals on my training plan.  Perhaps it is due to the fact that I've been able to run in all sorts of conditions, including sunny long runs, but whatever the reason I've felt good about my training.  Being a little over five weeks out from my goal race this is definitely a good thing.  So I guess I'll just put up with the scale for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment