Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

No celebrating this week...

This weightloss thing isn't about one individual week.

I'm going to repeat this to myself at various times throughout the week because last night we went to our weigh-in.  The results were not good.

+6.4

Ugh.  What was I saying?  Oh yes, this weightloss thing isn't about one individual week.

Ok, anyway... There isn't even a good reason for this other than I ate deliciously flavored, full fat crap this weekend.  When I started WW, Dan entered a competition at work to see who could lose the most weight (based on a percentage of starting weight) and he said that when the competition was over he was going to get wings and shrimps to celebrate.  So we did.  The good news is that I counted the points.  The bad news is that Hooters buffalo shrimp and Buffalo Wild Wings wings are full of points.  I normally try not to use my weekly allowance, you know those extra 35 points they give you to use throughout the week, but last week I did.  I used all but 4 of them.

So, this week will be more about vegetables and fruit.  Getting more activity into my day and hopefully losing what I've gained. 

Also trying to stay positive would be a good but you can only make so many changes!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment