Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Clothes....

I like to shop online because I do not like crowds, I get a little panicky if there are too many people around.  I also don't like pushy sales people.  This makes shopping online for many things, especially clothes, very convenient.  I am, however, not so good about returning things that I do not like or that don't fit properly.  I've been getting better about this but traditionally, I'm not so good at it.

This is where my great fortune happens to come into play this week.  About two years ago (I think, maybe it was last year, I don't know for sure) I bought a Chicago Bears sweatshirt.  It is really nice, looks like it's been worn for years but it didn't quite fit.  I said to myself, I'm not going to send this back because someday I'll be able to fit into it and it'll look great.  Apparently, that day is today.

Today, my bestie Sheri and I are going to stamp camp and I was looking for a sweatshirt to wear in case it was cold where we are going.  I thought to myself, just try on that sweatshirt and see, who knows?  Well.... it fit.  How awesome is that?  I also pulled out the third pair of jeans in my 'I'm going to order 4 pairs of jeans all in different sizes' to see if I was close to fitting into the next smallest size.  Apparently, I'm on a roll because those fit too.  The work towards weight loss is really paying off!!!

Though I suppose this also means that I only have one more pair of pants to fit into so I'd better start looking around for new pants again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment