Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Fitness Goals

With the arrival of the new year it's time to think about what I'd like to accomplish this year from a fitness/health perspective.  So here we go ... these are listed in no particular order.


  1. Run a sub 30:00 5K - that'd shave 2:30 off my current PR!
  2. Run a half marathon - the whole thing.  
  3. Run 700 miles - I logged about 550 this year so 700 seems like a good increase
  4. Strength train more consistently - this is so important for half marathon training but it waxed/waned in 2012 so I want to be more consistent and build more upper body strength.
  5. Hit my goal weight - I am, again, not focusing on this because I don't want to feel like if I don't get to my goal weight that I've failed.
What are your goals for 2013?

1 comment: