- belVita Breakfast Biscuits were created in France more than a decade ago and are the first of their kind in the U.S.
- belVita Breakfast biscuits come as a package of 4 biscuits and provide 18-20 grams of whole grains, 3 grams of fiber and 4 grams of protein. They are specially baked to release energy regularly and continuously, giving you nutritious sustained energy all morning. belVita Breakfast Biscuits are available in five flavors (Blueberry, Golden Oat, Cinnamon Brown Sugar, Chocolate and Apple Cinnamon). Each package of the biscuits, for those also on Weight Watchers, is 6 PointsPlus
- You can find belVita Breakfast Biscuits in the cookie/cracker aisle of your local grocery store at a suggested retail price of $3.69 per box.
- belVita Breakfast Biscuits with low-fat or non-fat Greek yogurt and berries
- belVita Breakfast Biscuits with an orange and a low-fat or non-fat latte
- belVita Breakfast Biscuits with apple slices and low-fat cheese
- belVita Breakfast Biscuits with ½ pt carton of milk and banana or pear
|Definitely a new favorite snack for me|
All in all I think the belVita breakfast biscuits are delicious. I generally don't spend 8 PointsPlus on breakfast (which would be the "cost" of a full package of the belVita biscuits and a yogurt) but eating two of the four biscuits with a yogurt is definitely "affordable" and a delicious addition to my breakfast options. The thing that I really love these biscuits for is as a snack after my work out. It feels like I'm eating cookies and I will definitely add this to the list of things I use as a snack because they will keep me satisfied for a long time.
Fitfluential LLC compensated me for this campaign. All opinions are my own.