Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

Milestone Photos - 125 Pounds!

July 2010 about 2 weeks after joining Weight Watchers

I don't mean to overload you with posts today (apparently I have a lot to say!)  Here's the link in case you didn't read my earlier post about my new goals and a contest I entered.  I can't believe that it's been over a year since I started this little trek.  Realizing I've lost 125+ pounds is pretty awesome.  My bestie Sheri said that I lost a person... my response was that it could be two if it were an Olsen twin!  Anyway, since I hit a new milestone it was time for a new picture but I sometimes forget where I started so it's nice to take a step back and revisit the old photos.  I also updated the About Me page so that you can see all the photos.  What do you guys think?  I changed the way the comments work so it should be easier to leave feedback for me here.  :)


October 2011 - Down 125 pounds

10 comments:

  1. You look Fabulous!!! Tim Gunn better get ready for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome!!!!!! Good luck with your 9k practice this weekend....see you Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look great! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's awesome ! Good for you Jen ! Besides carrying an Olsen Twin is so exhausting. I didn't realize you were doing this. I'm proud of you. Keep up the food work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sheri! It was a little exhausting but good to know that I can do it (and so can Briscoe my trusty side kick).

    Teresa - thank you. :)

    Thank you Juan - You know those pesky Olsen twins... ish... :) Glad I got rid of 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jen. I am seeing your blog and your journey for the first time. What an accomplishment! You are amazing and look amazing! (Andrea Kiehl)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Andrea! It's not always an easy journey but it certainly is more fun with all the support that I've gotten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Princeton AndersonsOctober 26, 2011 at 10:50 AM

    Forget the Olsen twins...they are too freaky to be human. You are STUNNING! I can't get over how amazing you look! You are truly an inspiration...keep up the good work! I am now ADDICTED to your blog and love the recipes :)

    ReplyDelete