Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Broiled Mushrooms

I dare you to eat only 1 serving!
Broiled Mushrooms
Points Plus Value per Serving:  1
Makes:  4


12 mushroom caps (I use big button mushrooms)
1 T.  Balsamic Vinegar
1 oz (28 grams) of feta cheese

Turn oven on Broil
Remove stems from the mushrooms, wipe clean and place top side down on a pan
Pour 1/4 t balsamic vinegar per cap
Evenly sprinkle in feta

Place in oven for about 20 minutes until the balsamic reduces and the feta gets slightly browned.
Yields 3 caps per serving.




2 comments:

  1. I wonder how these would do on the BBQ. I'm currently obsessed with grilling my vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've done them that way too (last summer and with a slightly different recipe) so I think these would be awesome. If you try it, lemme know how they turn out. We usually end up running out of room on the grill so something ends up being cooked inside! :)

      Delete