Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Feeling it...

You know how sometimes you can feel your weight loss?  Or worse, you feel a weight gain?  This week I wasn't really feeling anything.  We had a bunch of friends over on Saturday and we ordered pizza for lunch and BWW for dinner and in the middle we sampled some of the finest Stout beers in the land.  Needless to say when I walked into my weigh-in today I really wasn't expecting much.

Well it snuck in there with a -2 pounds.
Oh hell yeah.  I'll take that.

For those that were really paying attention a few months ago I put something in the stats area of the blog that I wasn't really proud of.  I'm still not proud of it but I'm going to own it.  When I started this whole journey I weighed in at 382.4 pounds.  I could  make a joke or I could try for sympathy but it's not even worthy of a joke or sympathy.  The reason I'm telling you this is because I am now UNDER 300 pounds and while that probably doesn't seem like a big deal, it is to me.

Oh, and remember when I said I wasn't going to get addicted to the 5K?  Yeah, I've registered for another one.  Apparently I am one of those people.  Who'd have guessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment