Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas, now let's weigh in

This weekend we were home most of the weekend.  With the exception of Christmas day when we went to celebrate Christmas with my in-laws we were here.  And there was really one thing that we really did a lot of, and that was eat. Let me give you an example of what I mean.  This is from my journal on Christmas Eve.

Breakfast:
2 slices Jennie-O Turkey Bacon
1/2 c. Egg Beaters fried into an omlette with 1 slice WW Reduced Fat singles
1 t. olive oil (to fry the eggs in)
5 POINTS

Lunch:
4 oz. cooked pork chops
1 WW Pita Pockets
3 cups grapes
1 WW mini bar
10 POINTS

Afternoon Snack:
1 1/2 WW Pita Pockets (baked into chips)
3 oz. Sabra roasted red pepper hummus
9 POINTS

Dinner:
5 1/2 oz. Hormel Pork Loin (Mesquite flavor)
2 t. olive oil
1 c. asparagus with 1 oz. freshly grated parmesan cheese
1 serving Frozen Yogurt/Ice Cream treat
5 oz. red wine
16 POINTS

Night Snack:
4 oz. Sabra roasted red pepper hummus
1 1/2 WW Pita Pockets (baked into chips)
11 POINTS

TOTAL:  50 POINTS

I went over my daily allowance by 2 points which I thought was really good.  When I got to weigh-in today I wasn't sure how to feel.  Then I stepped on the scale. 

Down 1.8 pounds.  Ok, I'm happy with that!  Especially since I weighed in only four days ago!

I'm 0.6 pounds shy of 60 pounds for the year.  That's a pretty good Christmas present to me.
I know everyone was busy over the holiday so if you missed the few posts that I put out last week, I'm providing links here.

If you want to read about my VA (Veterans Administration) experience/tribute to my dad, click here
To read my thoughts on the weigh-in that I missed, click here
For the final installment in the story of my 4 pairs of jeans or to see pictures of my progress, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment