Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Four pairs of Jeans

Taken in Portland at the Oregon Brewers Festival - July 2010
Today as we celebrate Christmas Dan and I will journey to his parents house to celebrate with his side of the family.  We celebrated with my side of the family at Thanksgiving so this holiday has been pleasantly quiet, except for the squeakers of new dog toys.  Anyway, usually my father-in-law takes a picture of the four of us (Dan, me, his sister and her boyfriend) so we have to dress relatively nice.  It's been a few weeks since I tried on the skinniest pair of jeans from my purchase of 4 pairs in 4 different sizes.  The last time I'd not been able to get them to button and I was disappointed.  Today, that was not the case.  Since a few of my friends have asked for me to post a picture of my progress so today I am.  Since I started WW I've lost over 55 pounds and have dropped 5 number sizes and 2 X sizes.  So the funny thing about the 'after' picture is that Briscoe hates the camera.  When you pull it out he will shy away and avoid you until you turn it off.  Apparently not today.
Taken in Pingree Grove at home - December 2010

Merry Christmas everyone.  Lots of love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment