Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

No Pleateau!

The last few weeks have been a little bumpy when it came to weighing in.  I'd be down, but not much, then the next week I'd be up, generally by about the same amount.  It is so frustrating because I was still weighing and measuring everything, except fruits and vegetables.  Needless to say that during weigh-ins I was frustrated.  So yesterday I emailed my leader and asked for help because I didn't know what to do.  She told me to come to a meeting and we'd talk about it.

So I went to her Thursday meeting (I'd missed the Tuesday meeting because we got back from vacation late) and I think she thought I was crazy when I got on the scale.  She looked at me like I was crazy and we had this conversation:

K:  Well obviously you're not on a plateau!
Me:  Why?
K:  Your weight is down.
Me:  How much? 
K:  3.2 pounds
Me:  Huh? Wow.  Ok.  (I'm so articulate)

She also went on to tell me that it's not considered a plateau until it's gone on for 6 weeks.  This was a little bit of a relief!  Yeah.  So now let's keep this weight loss going.

So how is everyone else doing?  Did you have good weekends?  Are you ready for grilling season?

PS - to Chris - only 3.2 more pounds until we are gettin' some beers and 'za!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment