- not worry about parking as close to the store as possible because I can walk easily from my car to the building (and back!)
- fitting into clothes at almost any store, not just plus size stores
- wanting to wear dresses and skirts
- carrying in the groceries without needing help (and being able to make multiple trips without being winded)
- not needing to use the bathroom's handicap stall for the extra space
- speaking of bathrooms --being able to use the bathroom on an airplane (and not having to back into it)
- being able to cross my legs
- looking forward to a 20+ mile bike ride
- obviously the big one - being able to complete a half marathon!
So what can you do now that you couldn't do before? Or what are you most looking forward to doing as you lose weight?