Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Inspiration

Last week at our Weight Watchers meeting we talked all about inspiration.  Guest speakers, aka fellow members, who have inspiring stories were asked to share their stories to inspire people in their meeting rooms.  I was one of those speakers at my meeting and if you're reading this blog you likely know some (or all) of my story but it got me to thinking about the things that I can do now that I couldn't do before.
  • not worry about parking as close to the store as possible because I can walk easily from my car to the building (and back!)
  • fitting into clothes at almost any store, not just plus size stores
  • wanting to wear dresses and skirts
  • carrying in the groceries without needing help (and being able to make multiple trips without being winded)
  • not needing to use the bathroom's handicap stall for the extra space
  • speaking of bathrooms --being able to use the bathroom on an airplane (and not having to back into it)
  • being able to cross my legs
  • looking forward to a 20+ mile bike ride
  • obviously the big one - being able to complete a half marathon!
So what can you do now that you couldn't do before?  Or what are you most looking forward to doing as you lose weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment