Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Recipes Updated

Good Morning Peeps!

You may have heard that the WW program changed this week.  With additional science it became necessary to change the formula that we use to calculate how many Points are in each serving.  The new program is called PointsPlus.  One of the biggest changes is that the amount of calories is no longer part of the calculation.  The reason is that if a banana and one of those 100 calorie packs of chips both have 100 calories are they really equal?  No, of course not.  Many of the Points values of things went up but so did the daily and weekly points allowance.  A few things went down, including most fruits and vegetables.  Because of this change I went through and updated all the recipes that I've blogged so far so they are now listed with the PointsPlus value instead of the old Points value.  Any old references to Points values in individual posts have NOT been updated though.

If you have any questions about the Points values or whatever, post a comment and let me know.  Nothing gets posted to the public until I approve it so if you want to chat with me about something privately, just let me know that and I won't post it.

Have a great day and a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment