Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My thoughts on the new plan

As I've mentioned in previous posts the WW plan changed this past Monday.  So, I've been working on this plan for a little less than a week and I thought I'd weigh in (no pun intended) on it. 

I LOVE IT!!!

There are somethings that I really wish hadn't changed.  For example, the weight watchers ice cream cones that used to be 2 points are now 4 points.  A pita pocket used to be 1 point and now it's 3 points.  However, I think that it's easy to include the things you love that have gone up in points by substituting in some of the free fruits and vegetables.  That will both fill you up and free up some points for that little treat at the end of the day.

So, for my followers who are also doing WW, what do you think of the new plan?  Are you finding new things you didn't eat before?  Are you struggling?

No comments:

Post a Comment