- Run a sub 30:00 5K - that'd shave 2:30 off my current PR!
- Run a half marathon - the whole thing.
- Run 700 miles - I logged about 550 this year so 700 seems like a good increase
- Strength train more consistently - this is so important for half marathon training but it waxed/waned in 2012 so I want to be more consistent and build more upper body strength.
- Hit my goal weight - I am, again, not focusing on this because I don't want to feel like if I don't get to my goal weight that I've failed.
What are your goals for 2013?