Instead let me share with you some very random thoughts. When I started on this weight loss journey I never thought about how things would change and differences that I would notice. These are generally a thought that lasts all of a second but they kind of make me chuckle.
- My pants pockets are so much smaller (as are my pants, obviously)
- I used to be able to reach the pedals in the car with the seat all the way back so Dan and I never had to adjust them. Now I can't reach the pedals and I have to move the seat up pretty far. I usually forget to move the seat back when I am done driving and Dan ends up trying to fold himself into the car the next time he drives it
- My feet are narrower but I keep getting bigger running shoes - seriously THAT needs to stop
- Clothes are smaller (obviously) and putting them into suitcases/dresser drawers is kind of comical
- My fingers/hands have shrunk but I hadn't realized my wrists would shrink too
- I can sit in any chair without worrying about getting bruises on the outsides of my thighs from the arms of the chair
- I was never into dresses/skirts before but now I sort of enjoy wearing them
What random thoughts do you have that make you chuckle?