So I started adding more protein to practically everything I ate. Instead of just eating fruit as a mid-morning snack I started eating fruit with some lean protein. Same for the mid-afternoon snack and even my post-dinner snack/desert. Everything has to have a protein. It seems to be working because I don't feel quite so "pull
- Dried venison (seriously this is DELICIOUS)
- String cheese
- Yogurt - preferably Greek
- Better 'n Peanut Butter
- belVita biscuits
In fact, one of my all time favorite snacks is:
- 2 Tbsp Better 'n Peanut Butter Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp Fat Free Cool Whip
- 10 grams of Honey Maid Li'l Grahams
I mix the peanut butter and the cool whip in a small bowl and use it as a dip for the graham crackers and fruit. It is delicious and can be as big/small of a snack/meal as you need it to be depending on what you pair with it.
What is your favorite snack?